Just read an incredible article by Bronnie Ware, author of The Five Top Regrets of the Dying. After 8 years as a palliative care nurse, she learned to be more gentle with herself and not get so caught up in judgements, as we are all so conditioned to do.
Here are the TOP 10 REGRETS voiced by her patients over the years:
1) Traveled more
2) Let myself be happier
3) Worried less about the future
4) Been more ambitious
5) Hadn’t worked so hard
6) Watched less television
7) Had the *courage* to live a life true to myself
8) Been brave enough to express my feelings
9) Stayed in touch with my friends
10) Obsessed less about my weight
You are not dead yet! How are you choosing to live your lives on a daily basis? It is so easy to get caught up in our monotonous daily schedules but we have to learn how to generate *awareness* and break free of the illusion of time!